September 20, 2007

I'm done...

I'm done being a mom. That's it, it's over! For the night at least. I've had my fill today! Elliot standing holding my leg and crying b/c he wants to be held, all while I try to cut him a piece of pizza or pour him some milk, making it impossible for me to hold him. I actually yelled at one point, but then quickly realized how dumb I looked and sounded yelling at a baby! He just wears me out, normally right between 4:30 and 5:30 he get's really really whiney (sp?) and unbearable!!!!! I put him in bed early tonight, so we'll see what happens! Now it's just Bailey and I until Matt get's home... then it's all him!!!!

We had a good day today. Elliot got to play with Sadie and Brooks at thier house for a while then I picked up Brooks and Sadie came over later too! When I asked Brooks what they did at his house he proudly answered "Baby Elliot fell off the couch!" and that was all, Baby elliot has fallen off the couch enough times at our own house that it doesn't even phase me anymore, I just thought it was funny that that was all he told me!!! (I forgot to tell you that earlier Sarah!! :)

Elliot got his Magic Ball Zone today... it's really cool and I think we will get lot's of use out of it, it could double as a tent (indoor of course) when we put the balls away! I think he likes it!

No HUGE plans tomorow, a few things got changed around over here (schedule wise) so I'm freed up for the morning! But that just means I get to clean some more and do laundry!!!! Oh well, it's got to be done!

So, Sadie, here's a few new video's for you, oens that you can actually see...
First is Peek-A-Boo


Next, if the Peek-A-Boo wasn't good enough for her, we have more screaming!!


And, for this weekend, Landon has a game bright and EARLY saturday morning in Byron Center and then Bailey has cheerleading in the afternoon, then I'm going out with girls in the evening!!!! Sunday is the big Birthday party! I'll be back with pictures of probably most of that later... and pics of the ball tent!!!!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Haha I forgot to tell YOU that he fell off the couch! I ran upstairs to change Sadie's diaper, and the last thing I said before running upstairs was, "Brooks, don't let Elliot fall off the couch!" He had been playing with him so well that I felt sure E would be safe. Uh Oh! Not so much. Before I was done, E was crying and Brooks yelled up, "Baby Elliot fell off the couch mom!" AGH! How soon we forget the stages as moms- really didn't think he'd actually fall off. Sorry! I promise when he's over again, I"ll be extra careful! :-) You can trust me! :-) Have a good FREE day tomorrow- enjoy Saturday night too- where are you going?

S Huiz said...

Forgot to tell you thanks for the new videos- good timing- Sadie can watch them tomorrow while Brooks is at school and she is whining and pulling on my leg to hold her the whole time!!!

Amanda said...

Those moments of saying "I'm DONE" as a mother do come - ugh - I wish we could all just ENJOY motherhood and all the things that come along with it. God just likes to test us I think! Have a great weekend!