September 29, 2007

More Pics... and football score

Landon's game didn't go so well today, they played really well, but unfortunately just didn't win. Score was 12-0. Bummer!

And, tonight we went to take pictures... I think we got some good one, here are some of my fav's! Let me know which ones you like the best... I especially need to decide on the ones of the three of them!

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.


A few questions for you...
1. Do you drink Coke Products (My fav is Diet Cherry)?
2. Do you collect the "My Coke Rewards" points?
3. Do you enter your points?
4. Do you redeem your points?

If you answered no to any of these I have to ask... "WHY NOT????"

We use the points to get free movie rentals at Blockbuster (45 points or 4 1/2 12 packs of pop) and tonight I redeemed a bunch of points to get some one year magazine subscriptions. I think I got Redbook and O. We go through a LOT of pop so it doesn't take us long to accumulate points. I totally recommend this to anyone!

All right, have a good weekend, I need to finish watching COPS (Best of... funny funny stuff!!)

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Wow! Hard to pick a favorite! I love the one of Landon on the bench- cool pose and setting. Love Bailey's outfit! All of the ones of the 3 of them are adorable- good job! Sorry for the outcome of the game- better luck next week.

Nina_VK said...

Super adorable pictures!! IF I HAD to pick favorites, I would pick A,D,E.
WE collect coke points too!! We haven't "spent' any of them yet. Dino wanted to spend them on a raffle and I said heck NO!! LOL, I think I am gonna spend some on some mags though, just can't figure out which one(s) yet. :)