September 28, 2007

Game Time...

Today was a terrible day as far as sleep goes for Elliot. The child just DID NOT want to sleep. (And I REALLY REALLY wanted to sleep...). I think he may still be suffering a little from the shots. Poor little guy!

Tonight we had the Dux vs Chix football game. (I took TONS of pics, but am just way to lazy to upload right now, maybe tomorow) Kate took Elliot for a little walk and he fell asleep for her, in her arms! Lucky her, he RARELY does this, so this was BIG news! He really needed the sleep though. Lanodn got to run out on the field with his Rocket Football team (Matt too) and then make a tunnel for the Dux to run through. Then Bailey got to cheer during the end of half time, I was SHOCKED that she actually went out on the track. She did bite her nails the entire time, but she did it! She had fun too.

After half time was done the chix forfieted the game (with a disappointing for them score of 38-0) so it was mass chaos getting out of the parking lot. Normally we leave a little early so we dont experience the joys of tons of traffic, but tonight we we able to experience it! YUCK! Because the game was called early there were still the majority of people there and everyone had to leave at the same time! (Sarah... did you leave before it was called?)

Tomorow morning we have a football game, then Landon has a birthday party in the afternoon for a short bit, not sure what's going on after that, doesn't even matter to me, I just want to relax, I'm not feeling all that well lately, so time when Matt is home to watch Elliot is sooooo cherished!

Enjoy your weekend, I will probably be back tomorow with pics!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Yay for you updating after a busy day! We left in the midst of the chaos too, but I didn't even hear that the game had been called. I thought since Chix were losing so badly, that people were just leaving early. Duh! I stopped to talk (imagine that) to a few people on the way out after I saw Bailey cheer, and just kept making our way out. We parked in a different lot, so traffic wasn't bad for us to get out. Hope Landon's game goes well today and that you get some much needed rest. Hand the kids off and relax!