September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Elliot

Amazing how boring first birthdays really are! He had no clue that it was a special day, I really do prefer when they understand what's going on and get excited! Elliot took two naps today and was cranky most of the evening! Oh well, it was still a special day.

We decorated the house a little this morning with some doggy decorations. This afternoon when Landon & Bailey got home from school we went to feed the ducks by Carters. That didn't end so well.


Then our family all ate dinner together adn sang happy birthday to Elliot while he had his cupcake. Please forgive my TERRIBLE pictures, nothing is turning out for me today!


He did "open" the one present that I wrapped, but that didn't go so well either, it wasn't terrible, but really we unwrapped it while he looked out the window. The only one that I wrapped was the bath toys so after opening that he took a bath, which is always a hit!

So, now he is in bed and thus ends his first birthday. Until tomorow when the ball toy will come and then Sunday when we have his party! Hopefully pictures turn out better then!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Your pictures are so NOT terrible! They are adorable. How cute is the one where he is eating his cupcake?!! I am laughing hard at the duck one- I hate all birds to this day because a duck bit my toe when I was little- it really was an experience that caused trauma my whole life!!!!! Hope he recovers better than me. Haha See you in the morning.

Amanda said...

Oh girl - I hear ya on the first birthdays - not quite as much fun as 3-10 when they get really excited! Bummer your day didn't go so great - hopefully the party on Sun. goes good!

Nina_VK said...

I agree with Sarah, the pictures are NOT terrible!!! I think they turned out just fine!! :) I hope he has fun in his ball bit...how cool is that!!! :)

have a great day!!