September 13, 2007

I got to scrap...

and here is the page that I did
I did this layout for the challenge on the Lilypad blog!

Not sure I love it, but honestly I'm having a hard time finding my scrap supply stuff. It's all on my external hard drive, but it isn't organized at all... I was so used to the way it was on my other computer, but now it is all just a jumbled mess. I'm trying to organize a little, but it takes time! On the other hand, I do love the picture! I think I want to blow it up and get it printed... and I don't do that much!

Not sure what the weekend will bring... we just may go to the football game tomorow night, but who knows! Bailey is staying the night at a friends house, so it will just be me and the boys! Landon has a football game on Saturday morning and it's supposed to be a high of only 60, that's a high, so 9 in the morning will be pretty chilly! He has a friend coming over after that (did I alrday do this, I'm feeling alittle de ja vue (know I didn't spell that right)). Matt and I are going out Saturday night with some friends, not sure what the plans are yet, but we have to get out and do something!

Hopefully your weekend is good!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

It was fun getting together this a.m. I hadn't seen this before we met- great LO! I will be glad to have your kids Sat. night if you don't want to get a sitter- we aren't doing a thing b/c Ryan works this weekend. The boys (and Sadie) would love it!