September 12, 2007

Comin' at ya...

from my new computer! Finally! (Did I ever tell ya I like instant gratification?) It's so nice to have a little speed back in my life, and this one is faster than the last one too! Yeah! Now I just need to get Photoshop installed on here and I will be GOOD TO GO!

Landon had a football scrimmage after pictures last night (I will share a few pics later). It was FREEZING! We totally didn't go prepared at all. Poor little man was shivering at one point, but we just tried to keep him distracted and he was a-ok! He has another game on Saturday and I think we will try to make it to D's soccer game after that! (See ya there Sarah!)

Otherwise not much going on here, just keeping super busy with school and football. Elliot and I went to St Joe today to do a few things. Landon is doing well in school, I'm impressed with how much they are already learning. Bailey is amazing me with her reading, I never thought she would get this far, she is far surpassing anything I expected! She will be reading chapter books in no time! (Not sure how my kids got so smart..., not that I'm bragging at all, but a mom is allowed, right?)

This cold is still knocking me out, I've been in bed no later than 9:30 the last three nights and I still wake up exhausted! Elliot was up a few times last night though, so that could have somthing to do with todays exhaustion! Never fear though, a great Pumpking Spice white mocha from starbucks wakes me up a little! I'm so happy that the pumpkin spice is back, it's the BEST!

So, yeah, enough random mumbling, I'll be back when I can share a few pics!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to see you back here - with a new computer!!! I think I was going thru withdrawals not seeing posts - LOL! Have a good rest of your week!

S Huiz said...

Yay for you and your new computer! Isn't it sad how a material object can make us SO happy????? I hear you though! Life wasn't good here when my computer was down. Let me know what you want to do Friday a.m.

Nina_VK said...

mmmm...starbucks....mmmm...pumpkin spice....tee hee :)