June 30, 2007

Home SWEET home!

So we ended up leaving early due to changes in times of visitation for my uncle. Long story... so anyway, I left Wednesday afternoon (not to much time alone at all) and I came home early too... our precious little boy didn't sleep last night. Sleeping in general for him has been difficult, naps are far and few between and short when they did happen and bedtime was a nightmare... specifically last night. He was up from 3am until 5am... did you catch that 3-5! In a camper...meaning we were ALL up! I finally put him in the car at 4 and drove around, then I didn't dare take him out of the car so I tried sleeping in the van with him... didn't work... finally got him inside and asleep, but at the loss of lots of sleep for myslef. Didn't want to do that twice in a row, so we headed home! It's kinda nice to be home early, I can start laundry and cleaning the house up more tomorow in the morning instead of the afternoon! Unfortunately the boy is upstairs driving me NUTS! He's screaming... I know it's just cuz he's tired, but there is NOTHING I can do anymore... he will have to sleep eventually, RIGHT???????? I will post more pics and fun from our trip tomorow!
Just wanted to add one FUNNY pic of the crabby little boy upstairs... he didn't look so crabby here, he looked pretty hilarious actually! He kept going after the camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your trip for the most part was good. Elliot looks like a honey as usual. Love the ticker, catch myself counting your days also. Glad your home, hope you get the much needed rest you deserve. By the way the steak looks soooo yummy, after the veggie weekend I had. I'll talk to ya soon. Hey, maybe with the 4th one the best is yet to come!!! Tell Landon and Bailey hope they feel MUUUCCCHHH better soon.

Josh said...

This picture is now my screen saver on my computer. If I have a bad day I look at the picture and he makes me smile. You should try it. It really works!!