June 13, 2007

Bo-Ring...

Not much to share today! We didn't really do much! Bailey had gymnastics again, then I made the kids take a nap, they were so crabby and driving me C-R-A-Z-Y! Tonight Bailey had a t-ball game (her last) and then we went for ice cream afterwards! See lot's of pics below!

Tomorow is my birthday and Matt took the day off, he's going fishing in the morning and then we are hanging out either at the beach or a pool! Depends totally how Elliot is doing, but it sounds so good to me! Matt and I are going out for dinner at night (not sure where yet though, maybe Buffalo Wild Wings or maybe Cabrera's, never been there before) and getting stuff for the summer party that the kids are having on Friday night, so far there are 20 kids coming (between the two of them), should be a fun night (for them at least)! So yeah, not sure I'll post again until Saturday (but hey, I'm pretty faithful, who knows)! If I'm not back, enjoy your weekend, I'll be back with pics I'm sure!

No calls on our house yet, not sure exactly what I expected, but I guess I was thinking we would have at least had a call by now, just a call wondering at least, definately not ready to show it to anyone for sure, but I could be if someone just wanted to ask! Yes, I know some of you have had houses for sale for a LONG time and I know I'm expecting a lot, but I guess I was just excited, although I don't plan on moving for a looooonnnnnnggggg time!








P.S. Yay for us, Matt just got back from Meijers with ... not one but two new cordless phones with caller i.d., no more being attached to the wall while on the phone, seriously, I shut my phone off for a while today I was so sick of talking on it and not being able to move. and double yay, I am ordering a Lands End suit (with birthday money) when I'm done here they have one in my size today for some reason, in brown, really wanted black, but brown is just as good!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a great day at the pool or beach wherever you end up. You are daring to have 20 kids over tomorrow!!! Have fun! Let me know if you want to meet at the bakery/park in the morning. I could be persuaded- we could treat you to a birthday donut!!!!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day - yeah for the new phones and bathing suit!