June 7, 2007

1000+ and counting...

So, I've been using the camera for just over 24 hours
now and taken over 1000 pics... granted I shoot on continuous shoot mode so when I push the button once I get anywhere from 2-6 shots, and I've deleted most of them! Here are some pics of our night last night and our day today...


The neighbor kids spent the night last night, the kids loved it! They play together all the time, but have never spent the night, and rarely come in the house even. I love waking up to Elliot's smile in the morning, it makes getting up much easier! Elliot loves to watch the kids outside, surely wishing he could be out there with them. In the afternoon while Elliot took his nap we went to my parents and the kids swam in the lake, the water wasn't bad at all, I even went in and I really only like pools! Unfortunately I wasn't real careful when applying the sunscreen and I got fried... yes, again!


Landon had a baseball game tonight, they all did great, except Elliot, who was so incredibly tired and crabby we were all kinda sick of him, but look what he finally did (below), this is maybe the second time since he was 2 months old that he fell asleep in my arms! Gotta say, even though it was scorching hot out, I LOVED it!


Bailey has her recital this weekend, so we will be super busy on Saturday with that, otherwise no real plans, I would love to go out on the boat tomorow, but we'll have to wait on the weather for that! I'll let you know what we do later... enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so jealous of your and Elliots pic. I miss having a little one...for like two seconds. That's why it's great to see Elliot everday. Have fun at the recital. Hope your able to go on the boat. Yeah, Morgan's game was blazin hot too. We survived though. Welcome to Michigan 95 one day and probably a frost warning the next. Love the one of Elliot and Dex. Boy's best friend!!

Nina_VK said...

Great pics girl!! I'm so excited for you!! LOVE the baseball ones and the pic of you and Elliot--so sweet!!
Have a great weekend, and have fun at the recital!! TTYL