June 6, 2007

I got to play...

I was so excited to be able to really use my camera today... but first we had stuff to do. Gymnastics, groceries, nap (for Elliot), and doctor (Elliot has been rubbing his ears for a few weeks now, cranky, nose running, I tried to pass it off as teething, but it's continued for a while so I called and got an appointment. What a waste, absolutely nothing was wrong, no ear infection, no teeth, nothing! Which is good and bad, it explains nothing for me, but at least he's ok). Then I got to play... I took these of Elliot and was pretty happy with them...



Then Bailey had a t-ball game...


Now I've got five kids watching a movie in the other room, making popcorn for them and then I'm watching Traveler, have you seen this yet? It's on ABC, Wednesday's at 10, it's great! Suspensful and addicting, definately a summer fav! Tomorow morning I have a doc appt for my diabetes, it's supposed to be HOT HOT HOT tomorow, and Landon has a baseball game at night! Keep cool and have a great day!

2 comments:

Nina_VK said...

SUPER cute photos!! Looks lke your putting that camera to good use!

Happy to hear that Elliot is doing well, and good luck at your doc appt today.

TTYL girly! Have a great day!!

Amanda said...

Great pics - trying to stave off my jealousy - LOL! have a great day!