June 1, 2007

Summer starts with a BANG!


So, this isn't even all the kids that were over today! And they were BORED, already, oh and it was hot, they wanted to come inside! Seriously, it's June 1, we have til Sept 4 to survive, what am I going to do? I took 11 kids to the park at one point just b/c I was sick of listening to everything here! ELEVEN I said, that's like a small class! And guess what... they were bored! I was with at least 6 kids from the time I got up this morning until 8:30, then it went down to four, and then around noon it was back up to seven kids until 8:30 tonight I was back down to just my three... but crabby boy Elliot is not making my night easy! (Matt is out fishing again, so it's all me again!, but he called and they have at least two salmon this time!) Summer sure is going to be LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG!

I got myself an early birthday present this morning, and kinda a running reward too! An iPod! I know music motivates me to run further/faster, especially peppy oldie music... totall eighties! LOVE IT! So I went running again tonight, not far at all, but I ran more of it than walked! Yeah for me!

Tomorow Bailey has ballet pics, I know I will take some of my own and share them later! and then we are having a salmon dinner in the evening! Matt wants to get some more painting in the bathroom done too! Then Sunday we are going to visit my grandpa in St. Joe (something we haven't done in a long time)! Then Monday... summer vacation AGAIN! What will we do?????? Pray for me!

"Praying for Patience"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you bribe them with to get them to stand nice and even smile? Admit it kids just love you and you love them too!!