June 21, 2007

Lot's going on here...

So with VBS in full swing things are busy busy busy here! Dinner (and lunch for that matter) have been on the go all this week, doesn't help that we didn't have groceries of course. We have to be at church every evening by 5:45, and were there until 9:00, now that the week is winding down I'm getting exhausted! It has been fun though! The kids are great, the music is fun, the weather hasn't been that bad... I think I will bring my camera tonight to get some fun pics!

We had a call on our house the other day... nothing happened, but at least it was a call! I was excited! We really really need to sell this house, we NEED more space! I'm so sick of it! (Oh, and I want a house with a pool)

No huge plans this weekend, the kids are sleeping at my parents house Saturday night (or at least staying there for a bit), Matt and I are going out with some friends, we may go out on the boat, or go to the beach or fishing or something then out for dinner, maybe in saugatuck! Should be a good time!

Short post...back with pics later... enjoy!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Have fun Saturday night- sounds like fun no matter what you end up doing- no kids! :-) Glad you are having fun at VBS- sad we'll miss it this year. Yay for the call on your house! HOpefully they'll follow through and come take a look. There are a lot of ups and downs selling a house, but it is fun getting excited and looking forward to a new one, isn't it????