June 11, 2007

The good and the bad...

First the good...
Our house is finally FOR SALE! I figured we would never get it truly ready, so even though there is still stuff to be done, I went ahead and put the sign out. It's an older home, we are doing a few things yet and if someone wants to see it they may have to look past a few things... oh well! It feels wierd to have it for sale even though this has been our plan for quite some time, it's our first home, our kids have pretty much grown up here (Landon at least), and as much as we need something bigger I may actually miss the place, even the train running through the backyard!

OK, so now the bad... actually there are two of them!
Yesterday while getting ready to go out on the boat I called Matt from my car on the way to pick up lunch, he answered the cordless and talked while on the boat (in the driveway), then he set the phone down on the edge, he thinks once he got out he put it on the steps by our door (but it's not there...). Well when we got home I went to check caller i.d. to see if anyone important called, couldn't find the phone, paged it, still couldn't find it, called it, and still couldnt' find it... so now we don't know where our phone is. Unfortunately it's our only cordless and our only phone with caller i.d., so all day today I've answered the phone every time it rang (when I could hear it at least) which is something I normally don't do, and when I do answer the phone I'm stuck to the wall with it! Ahhgggggg, what did people do before cordless? I'm holding out on replacing it, hopeing it will turn up SOON, but if it doesn't by tomorow night a new phone is in the forcast for us!

Today I finally decided to get a bathing suit from Land's End, something that would hide my not so prego, but looks prego belly, found one I really liked (which came in a one piece and a tankini) and guess what... nothing in my size! Wouldn't you know it, so that was quite a bummer too!
And, wouldn't you know it as I'm trying to post a pic of the suit I like it won't let me, so in case your wondering I will post the link... just in case you care you can see it here! And if that doesn't work, well bummer for you! :)

With that I will wish you a wonderful Tuesday! (No pics, can you even believe it, I took some tonight but the process of downloading is so much bigger with these much larger files so I may actually share tomorow!)

OK, I'm back it's killing me, I need to add something visual... so here is a layout I've finished recently, I've been finding it so hard to scrap, no inspiration, definately still trying though...

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

I knew if I checked back on your blog after posting on mine, I would find a new entry. You are such a faithful blogger!!! That SUCKS about your phone. I am sure it will turn up eventually but waiting for it to do so won't be fun. I love Land's End suits- they do the best job at holding in my not preggo belly, but still looks preggo belly! :-) I actually feel like I could wear the top of my tankini under my clothes sometimes to hold everything in. Too bad that didn't pan out for you.

S Huiz said...

P.S. Congrats on getting your house for sale!!!! I have noticed the ones downtown have been selling like hotcakes. You better have something picked out to move to just in case. I know of a great house for sale by a wonderful couple... :-)

Amanda said...

Looks like Sarah and I will both be fighting for your home ownership ability - LOL!!! No really - good luck on selling the home - you will have NO problem being downtown and all they are selling like hotcakes like Sarah said! Bummer about the suit and phone!

Nina_VK said...

reading your post, I was like "YAY...... Oh no.....what a bummer...Aww"
LOL
Thanks for the emotional roller coaster ride LOL :)

(Super cute LO BTW)

Have a geat night