June 9, 2007

Swaneeeeee River...

My neighbor (across the street/2 doors down) sits outside and plays this on a keyboard all day long... sounds like an ice cream truck and I'm getting soooooo sick of it! Why can't he get sick of it too?

Just wanted to share some pics quick, I know I will take hundreds more tonight so wanted to get these done first. We went to the beach last night anticipating it being kinda chilly, but it was gorgeous! And there was very few people there, most of them doing senior pics. Seriously it was so nice, definatley not swimming weather (although there were people in the water taking pics), but great night for the beach... here's what I captured of the night!









Here is one of Bailey in her leotard too...

2 comments:

Nina_VK said...

SUPER CUTE pictures!! I Love the shot of Bailey the Ballerina! So super adorable!! Your gonna catch up to my 53,000 pictures in no time. lol!! I just got back from the beach this morning. I'll have to post some pictures of those tonight.

Have a great weekend, and I can't wait to see more pics. :)

S Huiz said...

Wow Lynette!!! You took some great pictures at the beach! We were supposed to have Nina (Selena) take some Monday night, but knew since Ryan had three days off, we would be out of town. You definitely inspired me to reschedule quickly- GREAT shots!!!! You have TALENT!!!! How did Bailey's recital go? Aliyah did a great job- she was so cute. Overall, we had quite a few laughs because most girls were cute, but had no idea what they were doing. :-) Had fun hanging out yesterday- we'll try again when WARMER weather heads our way. Have a good week.