June 9, 2007

Big day today...

Today was Bailey's recital, she was so excited and loved every minute of it, although we are both really tired (her more than me of course), I helped backstage during the first show and then was able to sit in the audience during the second, I got some ok pictures, I just need to figure out how to work my camera, even with some tips from Nina I didn't do so well, I need to play around more, I just didn't want to mess up, so I went with settings I knew would "work" but not produce anything wonderful, here is a very small percent of the pics I took...









She was in tears when she saw her hair in the mirror after taking all the pins out, partly because she was so tired, partly because it looked soooo funny! Poor girl!

Tomorow is church, then we are hoping to go out on the boat if Elliot naps well! Have a great sunday!

2 comments:

Nina_VK said...

Great pictures L!!! You did good girl! Taking photos in that kind of setting is hard--just like you said, you'll learn by playing around with the settings. I am self taught also, and it took me a while to get things down. (it prolly won't take you long at all, I'm sure)

Have a SUPER Sunday!!

S Huiz said...

Have fun out on the boat- wear sunscreen!!!!! :-) You sure do have a cute little girl!