December 30, 2007

Just waiting for my turn...

I'm a little paranoid and I keep thinking my stomach hurts, but then I really think about it and realize that I'm ok! My mouth waters and I worry! Nice huh? I'M NOT GOING TO GET SICK!!!!

We didn't go to church this morning, Matt was still sick & E has a pretty good (bad) cold so I couldn't put him in nursery, so basically my kids (Landon & B) would have ended up sitting in church all alone, not really productive.

I did NEED to get out of the house though, so we headed up to Grandville to exchange a few things and eat lunch. It was the best thing I could have done. E was so good the whole time, he even slept in the stroller for a bit, lunch was great (Olga's), and I got some stuff done! My kids did SOOOOO good! I couldn't have asked for them to be better, even after dragging them from one end of the mall to the other.

I need some new black boots, but didn't have much luck finding any that I like/fit! I found some super cute Steve Madden flats that I loved though and bonus they were on clearance... which means they didn't have my size... bummer! Oh well, since I WILL NOT be sick tomorow I'm going to try Shoe Carnival and Famous Footwear.

Enjoy your New Year, whatever your plans may be and stay safe!

Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth.
~Martin Luther

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

I forgot to ask you if you found shoes this morning???? I am heading to bed as soon as these 2 are fed lunch. I'll call you when I wake up- Thanks again for taking Cobe.