December 27, 2007

At least we made it through Christmas...

but now Ive got 3 sick kiddos! Matt & I were up lots last night cleaning up throw-up, and he got to leave for work this morning while I continue the task. At least teh older two can make it mostly into at least a bucket... #3 not so much though. I am just keeping the lysol wipes and spray handy so I can sanitize everything! Bummer for the kids too, Bailey was supposed to have a freind spend the night tonight and Landon had a birthday party at Laser Storm to go to... not anymore though! If they got it from who I think they got it from it shouldn't last to long at least! It's just dealing with the whinning & not being able to do anything for E!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

So sorry- let's hope it stops with the kids! I'll call you when we get home and hopefully you all will be well enough to play. :-)