December 8, 2007

Today is over...

What a busy busy day, but that's ok, it wasn't terrible, could have been much worse! The morning went well, the party went well, Landon stayed at his friends longer than I thought (which was totally fine), I got the remainder of the christmas decorations up and was so thankful that I was gone most of the day. After being home for approximately 5 minutes I was ready to leave again. Elliot is getting a cold and I was just SICK of him. I get so frustrated when he just hangs on my legs and whines... there is nothing I can do to make him better. I gave him a bath which seemed to work a little bit, while he was in there at least. Then I put him to bed as early as I could possibly justify. I get so furstrated with him lately, but then come eleven o'clock when I am going to bed I ALWAYS head in and pick him up and cuddle with him for a little bit. I love it when he is sleeping, so sweet, it just makes the whole day just disappear and me remember why I love him so darn much! I've always found this with all the kids, just gotta peek at them (or better yet cuddle) while they are sleeping and voila... all is better! So, I'll be upstairs cuddling with my little guy in a few hours, just erasing away the bad parts of the day.

And, I'll leave you with a pic from the birthday party...

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Wow! Look at Ang in her party dress and princess cake- girl through and through! That little E- poor guy! But I totally understand your range of emotions- ditto with Sadie. :-) How was your facial/makeover?

Jennifer said...

I feel exactly like that too when my kids are annoying and crabby. They always seem to have to stand within two feet of me at all times. And then at night they look so sweet asleep I wonder how I could have possibly been annoyed!