December 27, 2007

Gettin' better...

The evening seems to be bringing a little more health to our house, let's hope that that doesn't change and that Matt & I don't get it! That would be terrible! E drank two whole glasses of water (and as bad as that may sound, it really is a good thing, the child is picky about what he drinks, it's got to be either chocolate milk or strawberry milk, terrible habit I know, but... he's our baby and that's just how it is, since when did I become such a terrible parent????, unable to say no or hold my ground), and ate about 10 crackers and a few chips & cheese with Matt (all of the eating took place after 5pm. Bailey ate an orange & some cheerios (after 6pm), Landon & I went out for dinner for Dimitri's birthday adn he ate a little. No one threw up after 11am, but we all slept quite a bit this afternoon. E even took a few naps on my lap and one on Matt's! E rarely ever sleeps unless he is in his crib so this was almost enjoyable for me!

On a happier note... E is communicating so much more just recently. Really I noticed it more on Christmas. He is saying a few words.
upee (when he wants to go upstairs)
eh-eh (for basically anything he can't say, no I don't really count this as a word, but I hear it so many times in a day it kinda is to me)
hot
dexter
doggy
pop (sounds like hot, for when his toast or waffle is in the toaster... it's what the toaster does)
I know there is more, I just have to think, I'll update this later
He also signs more too...more, thanks you and all done
Hopefully tomorow brings better health for all of us and I can get my house straightened up. I did get the bathroom cleaned like 5 times today (I guess someone was trying to tell me that I was taking to long to get to it) :)
Off to bed... plenty of rest, fluids and hand washing!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you guys are feeling a bit better - yuck yuck! I will pray for continued returning health! Love the new snowy banner!

S Huiz said...

Cute words from E! Nice that you and L were able to get to Landon's b-day dinner. Still feeling okay? I like my new banner- cute snowmen. Thanks!