December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday's

Kinda a crazy day today... this morning started off terribly. I went to help Bailey pick out some clothes to wear and found her room barely walkable. I found piles of clothes behind the door, things that were clean at one time, she just didn't want to take the time to put them away. There were clothes all over the floor, clothes that should have been in the closet on the shelf (all of her pants/bottoms) were in the drawers (I know, that's petty and I could have handled that alone, but on top of everything else, not so much), it was terrible! Awful! Horrible! No Good! Very Bad!!!!!! I yelled, then apologized, the normal route things go at our house! I was so frustrated all day, I tried to clean it myself at one point, but with two little ones that wanted to be right on my feet it was impossible. Lucky for me (and them) they got it cleaned tonight, Landon has a friend coming over tomorow after school so that was added motivation for him to hlep his sister!

We had dinner at Logans tonight for my father in laws birthday, and then we had to go to Angela's "real" birthday party after that, so we got home at 8 to finish homeowrk, clean rooms, shower and then guess what, landon reminded me that they had a bake sale tomorow and I was supposed to make something. He actually reminded me after school and I knew about it previously, but my date was next Wednesday according to one of the two letters they sent home previously. When he mentioned it after school I didn't have time to do anything about it adn when we got home I had forgotten about it... til about 8:45, lucky for me I had stocked up on chex cereal and had the makings for some puppy chow, so 15 minutes later it was all bagged up and ready to go! What a relief!

Tomorow I'm headed to Grandville with Mary to do some christmas shopping, I have quite a bit yet to do, and probably won't get much done tomorow, Matt and I are going to have to pick a date and get it done next week. Then at night we have a late nighter at our church for Landon, Matt adn I are both chaperoning and Bailey & E are staying at Mary's while were there, possibly for the night! The late nighter is from 6-11, so not terrible, but still late for little OLD me! Saturday is program practice for the kids, Santa in the afternoon, party at night, Sunday is church, party, program, then the week starts over!

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

Whew! Sounds busy! Logan's on a THURSDAY night??? What were you thinking??? Haha Have fun with all your weekend tasks. Let me know if you and Matt want to go shopping one night next week- I can watch your kids either Monday or Tuesday night/afternoon. Or even Thursday night if they want to go to Cobe's soccer game.

S Huiz said...

PS- My email is down so call me.

Amanda said...

Oh no - I have all that clothes/bedroom stuff to look forward to in a few years with 3 girl. I totally feel your frustration and starting a day like that! Hope your weekend is fun!

Nina_VK said...

Phew! You are BUSY!! WOW!!It kinda makes me nervous to think that in a few years I possibly could be as busy with three kids.CRAZY!!! Hsve fun shopping, hopefully the mall is/wasn't to crazy busy!