December 21, 2007

Pesky Little Migraine's

They have been getting more & more frequent again. I used to get them once a week to the point where I would black out and even worse. I changed my insulin and it all got better. But now they are coming back more and more frequent. I thought it was caused by raw onions and I quite eating anything with raw onions, but now I think it's just a taste I get in my mouth when I get a migraine (wierd I know). I didn't have any onions yesterady at all, but still got a migraine. It just isn't a convenient time of year to be in bed all day. I kept making myself get up to "do one more thing" that just NEEDED to be done. Which almost makes it worse. Problem is, I spend the day in bed and by evening Im' restless and can't sleep anymore. Yuck, I'm sure many people know that Migraines aren't fun... I know i'm not the only one who suffers from them.

So, today E & I have been running a few errands, he is sleeping right now and I shoudl be wrapping presents! Kate stopped by earlier in her elf costume (I forgot pictures Kate) to see Elliot, unfortunately she got a nice view of my TRASHED house (really quite embarrased by all you had to see). Elliot wasn't quite sure what to think, but he wasn't scared either!

Tonight I get to go to dinner at Via Maria with some friends and then shopping with EJ for some last minute stuff! Should be fun. But then tomorow we have a party to go to, I need to wrap presents and cook for that yet, but it shouldn't be to bad. sunday we have a party with Matt's mom, Monday with mary's extended family, Tuesday our family, my dad's and then Matt's dads. Christmas is always soooooo busy. I think Santa may have to start coming to our house a day early, that would be nice wouldn't it????? Hmmmmmmm, now my mind is going! OK, gotta go, I have to call Matt & discuss this new idea of mine!

I may be back to post pictures, but may have to wait, Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Go for it- Santa has to start somewhere! Our kids really enjoy early Santa- then you can focus on the true meaning of Christmas that day. Spreads out the wealth a little too. Sorry about the migraines- hope you have a reprieve from them over the holidays. Have fun tonight- I hope you have good conversation along with your good meal :-)