December 4, 2007

Busiest time of the year...



We had quite a busy day today... I babysat as usual and had to help out at school this morning, Sarah was generous enough to take "baby Elliot" for me, after school I stayed and visited with her for a little bit... (hopefully I didn't delay you to much!) The afternoon went normal... lunch, nap, play. Then the kids got home from school! The kids both had homework to do, I cooked dinner and then the kids went out to play. Called them in, ate dinner, assembled our gingerbread house and then we were off to pajama night at Bailey's school. The principle and one of the teachers read stories and this time Santa was there too! Elliot was a pistol though and Matt ended up in the hall with him. After pajama night we came home and finished decorating our gingerbread house, ate oranges (from Santa), showered and then watched Rudolph on tv. It may not sound like much, but I seriously don't feel like I sat down all day! So, for the good part... pictures!





1 comment:

S Huiz said...

What great family traditions you have! Sounds like a lot of fun. Super cute pictures as well. We LOVE having Baby Elliot at our house- never a problem. :-)