December 19, 2007

Pictures...

Elliot & Dex were so darn cute today... I'm always amazed at how much Dex let's E climb on him, hit him, pull on him, use him for a stool etc! Such a good dog for him!

After the kids got home from school we went outside to pull E in his new sled that the kids were giving him for Christmas... we'll put it under the tree and he'll never remember! While we were out there we built a snowman with the neighbors, isn't he CUTE!! There is a house down the road from us that builds tons of cool & unique snowmen every year, todays is almost as big as thier house, or at least the first floor, with accessories like buttons and a hat to match his size. If you get near us make sure you check it out.

Elliot loved his sled, not sure what he thought of his frist trip outside, we still need to get him snowpants so he can actually play, but I think he will have fun (for a short amount of time at least)

We didn't have any carrots, so look what we used for a nose... I still laugh every time I look at that! :)

We went to the live nativity at the Critter Barn tonight! Good night for it, it wasn't to cold alhtough it was quite busy for a little bit!

I'm pretty sure the rabits were happy to see us leave...Elliot was tormenting them quite a bit. I think he thought they coudl endure as much as Dexter... he loved them though!

Bailey & Lanodn loved to hold the animals too! It was a great time!



I'm officially done babysitting for the year! I love the little boy that I watch, but I'm happy to have a little break before the kids come home from school, two days to get stuff done and spend some one on one with E!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

I am cracking up at that snowman's nose!!!! I realize it's a hot dog, but... it could look a little x-rated! Great sled for E! Looks like he'd be snug in there. I'll look for snow pants- I may have some that would fit him. I had some 18 mos. or size 2 ones at one point. Glad you made it to the Critter Barn- how much does that cost? I didn't notice the snowman on your road today- I'll have to look for it next time I'm on your road. Enjoy your first day off tomorrow w/o babysitting- oh wait!... you have to help me on your 1st day off. Lucky you! :-)

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Freakin hilarious nose! Glad you made it to the critter barn. Might have to do that tonight.

Nina_VK said...

LOL, super cute pictures!!
Dang, I forgot all about the Critter Barn...ugh. There is so much to do and so little time. Glad you remind me about these things. LOL :)