February 2, 2008

Sports Day

Friday was supposed to be a snow day... the roads were terrible when it was time to take the kids to school, but I got them there and it quit snowing by the time it was time to come home so all was good!

I had a dr appt with a dermatologist on Friday to get a mole looked at/removed, so Matt came home to watch the boys so I could go, I drove on the rotten roads to the office, checked in (long story not worth explaining with that too), and then the receptionist informed me that they don't participate with my insurance... so I left. Nice that I had to go all the way there to find that out. So now I need to find someone that participates with my insurance... just one more thing to do!

This morning Landon had a basketball game... he did sooooo well (although he was exhausted from being up til 1:30am), and they tied again. That's 3 tie games so far. Matt's mom, Matt's dad and Sarah, Cobe & Brooks all came to watch, he just loves it when people watch him play! Bailey had a soccer game immediately after Landon's game... she did well too! She actually ran after the ball and kicked it multiple times. I think last year we offered to pay her to kick the ball so this was big stuff!

This afternoon Matt's dad helped me set up his old studio lights and figure that out a little. I was able to get some fun pictures of the kids tonight too... see the 365 blog (link on right) to see them!

Matt is in St Joe, he left right after the games and I'm just sitting here waiting for him to return... should be any minute now though!

OK, that's been all over the place... hope you could keep up! :)

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Don't worry- I kept up even though it was hard at times. :-) Too bad you have to go through finding another dermatologist. Keep forgetting to ask if you are still going to pursue new insurance company????