February 28, 2008

Lot's of randomness...

So, here's what I've learned from my post requesting comments the other day... most of the blogs I read are also readers of mine (to everyone that commented, I do read your blog or have in the past at least peeked around and most likely still occasionally check it out!)! Or at least some of the blogs I read! Good to know! Thanks to everyone that did leave a comment, puts my mind at east a little, but I know that the creepy people aren't going to tell me that they are reading, right?

And here's a few other random thoughts... (really it may be quite random so I wouldn't blame you if you quit reading now)

1) I let so much stuff bother me that I need to just let go of, most of the things that bother me really don't involve me or have any effect on me/my kids/husband or our lives at all! So why waste time thinking of them and getting irritated by them... that's a good goal... just LET IT GO!

2) Never judge a person by what others may say about that person... enough said!

3) Spring can't be to far off, how nice will it be to wake up to sunshine and birds chirping (which we can hear b/c the windows will be open)! I'm so excited to be able to get out and walk to school to get the kids, I want to start walking for excercise too, I just have to find the time!

4) Only 5 1/2 more weeks til spring break! Wooo Hooooo! We need to find a car to rent though, so if you haven't quit reading yet and have any suggestions please inform me! I'm so at a loss as to where to even begin with that endeavor and we just can't afford to a)put the miles on the Jeep and b)pay for the gas that the Jeep will chug down!

5) I haven't had a starbucks mocha in FOREVER... until today! I went to get a chai tea latte but decided on the mocha instead, for a treat! It's been so long, but I have to say it wasn't as good as I had anticipated, I think I'll stick to my chai tea latte (which I also got the discs for at Target on clearance!). A pack of 8 discs cost me less than one tall drink at Starbucks!

6) We had so much fun at Crazy Bounce yesterday. Sarah, Jen and I took the little ones and they had a ball! I didn't bring my camera though, (big suprise huh?), so you will have to look at Sarah's blog for pictures! There's one that is quite funny of Elliot!

Well if you made it this far through all my randomness you deserve a big treat... but alas I have nothing to give, so go get yourself a nice piece of chocolate! Were off to another swimming party tonight, hopefully Lisa makes it too!

4 comments:

Beck said...

I made it! I made it! But alas, no more Klondike Caramel Pretzel Bars. Good thing I need no external reward; I have a special place in my heart for random blogs. :)

I also can not wait for spring. It just occurred to me that, despite the current dreary cover of snow (with the promise of more,) March is less than 36 hours away. YAY!

S Huiz said...

Hmmm... wonder what some of your random comments stem from... I'm still trying to figure that out. Hope swimming was fun- 2 nights in a row- you must be water logged. I HEAR YA SISTA on spring!!! I get butterflies in my stomach about all the fun stuff we can do when there aren't piles of snow on the ground. Shall we bike to the bakery the first warm day for old times sake? Haha

Nina_VK said...

Love the randomness!! :) I so can't wait until Spring! I was just complaining about that today. Me and girls are SO bored!! We do the same thing everyday..ugh.
and...mmm Starbucks!! If I so wasn't pregnant I would get me a carmel macchiato-YUMMO!! I saw the pictures from crazy bounce--too cute! Love the one with E's pants down--cracked me up! :)

Unknown said...

I made it though! I must say, it was quite entertaining! I did go get myself a very nice piece of dove chocolote at the end too!

Have a great weekend.