February 21, 2008

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x ) Skipped school
( X ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
( x) Cried yourself to sleep
(X ) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only? Remember the days of putting $2 worth of gas in your car, (with all change), well this morning I put $10 in b/c it was SOOOOO cold out and my tank said I could go 2 more miles before being stranded on the side of the road and guess what, I need more gas already!
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain (with my kids)
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(x)Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? mom
2. Mother's name? Priscilla
3. Favorite drink? fuze cranberry or tangering, diet cherry coke
4. Tattoo? yup - hate it every day
5. Body Piercings? Pierced ears
6. How much do you love your job? hmmmmmm, I do LOVE it, although it's not one I get paid for, somedays I dream of something different though (Funny how this was so applicable to previous post)
7. Birthplace? St Joe Michigan
8. Favorite vacation spot? Aruba
9. Ever been to Africa? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes
11. Ever been on TV? the news once I think
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? yes
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? ranch or the house dressing at OBI... mmmmmm, that sounds good, I think I need to go there!
16. Favorite pie? apple or cherry... key lime sounds great though recently (still haven't made that)
17. Favorite number? 3
18. Favorite movie? no idea
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? anything chocolate, if were being specific Cheesecake factory
21. Favorite food? carbs
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? softsoap
24. Favorite toothpaste? strong and minty (not a brand, but a flavor)
25. Favorite smell? Baby Magic on Elliot
26. What do you do to relax? tv, computer, scrap, take pics
Just noticed #27 is missing...
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I tend not to think that far ahead
29. Furthest place you will send this message? cyberspace
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? not sending this to anyone else, but posting on blog I think...

So, sarah emailed this to me and now I'm tagging you... your it! Revise this to reflect your answers and post it on your blog! I won't name names yet, but I know if you read! ;)

1 comment:

Nina_VK said...

Holy frick.ROFL. :)
I would pretty much only change a couple things and this would be my post. :) I'll have to post this later on my blog. Super fun post!!