February 8, 2008

Sick Day...

Yesterday afternoon Bailey came down with a fever. It started as a really low grade, and kinda disappeared on it's own at one point, but before bed it was up to 103.98 and she had a really deep cough. I know she's been exposed to lot's of stuff recently (there have been at least 4-5 kids sick in her class all week) so I was a litle worried but was able to get the fever back down a few times in the night (as soon as the meds wore off it was right back up to almost 104) and her cough wasn't terrible through the night. I called the dr office this morning just to check, with the weekend coming I didn't want to have to go to the ER room if they wanted to see her. Basically the guy I talked to read me a whole speal adn they don't want to see her, which is totally fine by me! But she's home today adn we missed "Donuts with your Valentine" at her school so on the way to take Landon to school this morning we had our own Donuts with your Valentine at the bakery. They LOVED that! I have the day off b/c of her being sick so that is at least a little nice. Although E is a bit more needy! Oh well, good snuggle/play day!

Here's another layout I did yesterday...
Made with these super brackets by Amy Wolff

Matt will be out of town again tonight and we are just going to be hanging out, maybe watch a movie or something, who knows! Tomorow is basketball & soccer (although we may end up skipping soccer) then Matt will be gone AGAIN all night! Sounds like a GREAT weekend huh???

And, about Elliot's talking... in the last two or three days his vocabulary has probably quadrupled. He repeats a ton and had all of a sudden started saying words all the time! I'll show you later... stay tuned!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

Love the LO!!!!! Hope Bailey is well very soon. What a great mom you are to still have donuts with your Valentines. :-) Call me over the weekend when you are going crazy being a single mom both nights.

Amanda said...

Oh man - what is it with all this sickness??? I will pray fo Bailey to get better quickly and that none of you others get it!!! Wash the hands a lot - lol! Have a great weekend!

Nina_VK said...

oh no, bailey is sick!! I tell you, EVERYONE I know is sick or has kids that are sick. CRAZY!! Hopefully everyone starts feeling better soon. :)

have a great day!

Jennifer said...

I hope Bailey is feeling better! I also wanted to tell you that I loved the pictures you took for Sarah! I really like the great blue background! You are a great photographer!