February 18, 2008

So much snow...

It has snowed so much this winter. It doesn't bother me that much really, it's winter, we live in michigan, what did you expect... sun???? (And God's even granted us glimpses of that occasionally). I'm not saying I would turn spring away if it made an early arrival, but I'm trying to make the best of it! We seem to get dumped on and then get a thaw, dumped on, thaw..., this weekend we had a thaw, tonight we are getting inches and inches of snow again. BSF was actually cancelled tonight, in the 6 years I've been going to BSF we've only been cancelled twice that I can remember (possibly three times though). I'm thankful to have a little family break, but I will miss having a new lesson to do to, it keeps me accountable. Bailey was going to start again tonight too so that will have to wait another week. She is actually really excited to start again so we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping for, but not counting on, a snow day tomorow. I would love to sleep in just a little bit! The snow is still falling so we'll have to wait & see!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Hoping for, not counting on a snow day like some of us???? I have to count on it or else my morning is going to be awful trekking across town to get my kids!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got your wish! You have a better attitude than I do... I am SO OVER IT! It's a good thing I have 4-wheel drive or I'd go batty staying in the house. Today, though... today I have a DVD to watch! Yay!

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time biting the bullet and starting a blog...

b