February 5, 2008

I just made the BEST soup... Savory Mushroom Barley Soup. Seriously YUMMY! And not to fattening/unhealthy either! Lot's of vegetables, broth, tomato paste. I did add beef pieces too! Soooo good! We're having it for dinner too!

I got two new backdrops today! I still have all the lights up, it's causing a little congestion in the entry of the house b/c I had to rearrange some furniture, but I've taken some great pics too! I got a white backdrop & a blue one today, can't wait to check them out! E isn't much of a model so I may have to wait for bailey to get home from school!

We will have to do her hair first though! She for some reason though thinks it's CUTE to wear only half of her hair back in a ponytail with the sides hanging down. It looks absolutely rediculous and I all but told her so this morning (I did feel a little bad, it obviously hurt her feelings a little), I told her that we were going to redo her hair and that brought tears. You never want me to do my hair the way I want. So WHATEVER... DO YOUR HAIR HOW YOU WANT! Just to show her how silly it looked I also did mine that way, thinking she would then see the light. Nope... not so much! I said "Don't I look NICE???" and she responded with "Yeah... I like it mom". It was VERY VERY VERY hard for me not to laugh! What's up with that? Why does she think that's cute????? So anyway, she went to school looking like that and when I was at school at 9 she still had her hair "up" like that. Rediculous I tell ya. It's very hard for me to see her like that, I really want it to be done "right".

That girl drives me crazy... good thing I love her so very very much!

2 comments:

Mary said...

OK, so she is starting with the major attitude, doing it her way....hmmmmmm who does this remind me just a bit of.....:) I just have to smile......I hate when Angela doesn't want to wear a bow or wear the outfit that I have planned for her and I don't have the fight in me. She has been winning lately. They say to choose the battles.........

S Huiz said...

Haha I am laughing at the thought of the hair escapade. PLEASE do your hair for me to see one time like that! Or take a self-portrait or something! :-)