February 19, 2008

Snow Day... (again)

Yup... woke up to a ton of cancellations scrolling across the screen this morning & sure enough, there was Zeeland! Yeah! I got to sleep in til about 8:00 (rather than the normal 6:15ish). But you know how when you sleep to long sometimes you just can't get going and don't feel great? That's how I was after getting up, kinda sluggish. Once I got dressed and started to be productive it got better, but I'm still tired.

Our spring break plans got cancelled this past weekend. The other couple backed out unfortunately. I totally understand thier reasons, but I'm still bummed, as are the kids. So now we are trying to find a different place to stay, something cheaper, something on the beach and something with a pool. (I'm not picky at all ;) We're tossing around a few different options right now but should probably act soon so we get something! I'm so sick of looking at rental sites though, it get's so confusing after looking at 30-40 different condo's. I think we've narrowed it down a little at least. Were not even 100% sure WHERE we are going to go now either. Wherever we end up, in whatever condo we end up in it better be warm, that's all I have to say about that!

So, it looks like we may have another snow day tomorow, we are under another warning until 4pm Wednesday (tomorow), that's 6-12 MORE inches of snow. SERIOUSLY????? The alarms are set though, I'm not planning on it (you know what happens when I don't plan on it... :)

I had to get out of the house this evening so we headed to Logans for a great 2 for $12.99 meal and $2 kid meals. Feed a family of five with two beers (not for me... YUCK) for under $25, that's a GREAT deal! Then we had to go get new sheets for our bed, the elastic got stretched out on ours after a year of washes it was probably time, I'm hoping we got some good ones. I HATE when they don't stay on the mattress correctly and when they ball up... OK, enough about sheets!

I'm about to update the picture blog too if you were wondering (not that you were, but just thought I'd let you know!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering. :)

becky

S Huiz said...

Sorry about your spring break plans. Hope something WARM works out. Nice to be thinking WARM in this weather! I am getting nervous about the snow day tomorrow- it isn't snowing now!!!!! Sounds like you had a good night at Logan's.

Unknown said...

Hey...the website is www.animoto.com you can add video or just do pictures...but it does all the transitional stuff for you! This was just the trial version so I was a little limited...but I think I am going to try a full length one, they are only $3. How was Fuel tonight? We had one of your girls all night and I didn't realize it until like 7:50! Oops!

Josh said...

I really think the Bell family should head to Ft. Myers Beach for Spring Break. I can see it now; Elliot bouncing happily on my lap during the flight down to Florida to meet up with the rest of his family. Can we bribe you with boat and sea doo rides??