February 22, 2008

High School Musical

We just returned from the High Schol Musical play at the middle school, they did SUCH a great job, I'm amazed at the choreography, I can't imagine how much work goes into all that! It's crazy! Highly recommend if you don't have anything to do tomorow night that you go check it out (although I can not be sure it's not sold out, tonights show was).

Busy day tomorow... last basketball game at 8:30am and then last soccer game at 11:30am, then B is going to a friends house for the afternoon and I actually have Matt home for the whole day! I'm so excited! Not sure why really, we don't have any real plans but oh well, I'm not a single mom again! I give so much credit to single parents, I am soooooo not cut out for that job!

3 comments:

Beck said...

I hear ya on the single parent sympathy... there are stretches of retail hours (on Derek's part) that make me feel that way, too. No fun, and I only have ONE! Enjoy your day. Derek has tomorrow off, too. Crazy... a real weekend!

S Huiz said...

Glad the musical was good- I am always amazed at the talent in middle school. Tell L and B good luck tomorrow. Thanks again for bringing Brooks a birthday prize- very nice of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.