February 11, 2008

So, Bailey is on day five of her fever, Landon's fever is gone, but the cough persists, Elliot's fever is gone but the crabbies persist! I took B to the doctor this afternoon and found out that she has... nothing more than a virus. She seriously looks close to death right now, I feel so bad for her. She took a three hour nap and then went to bed at 8:30, poor little baby girl! She isn't going to school tomorow but Landon is, and lucky me I get to spend the day with Elliot too! Hopefully he wakes up (but not til at least 7am) in a much better mood!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ugh...i hope B starts feeling better soon!

S Huiz said...

Glad she is better today. I know you are ready to get back to a routine. Looking forward to Friday night! YUM! Isn't it sad how much I look forward to good food? :-)