February 16, 2008

Getting better

Elliot actually woke up looking normal again yesterday and was only a little big cranky all day, which was such a blessing b/c I was the one that was sick. Terribly sick. I did manage to make myself go out to dinner though, after being cooped up in the house for so long I couldn't think of anything better to do, no matter how sick I was. We met Sarah & Ryan at Buffalo Wild Wings, one of my fav restaurants. We were hoping to go to the mall afterwards but I was not feeling up to it so we hit walgreens instead and stocked up on lot's of different meds! I went to bed almost immediately after getting home and it felt so good to get some sleep! (Not that I slept great, but it was sleep none the less). I feel a lot better today, still quite sick, but much better than yesterday!

The kids both had games again this morning! Bailey won her game and Landon tied again. That's 4 tied games and one loss, so much better than last year! After the games the kids both had friends come over and Matt headed to St Joe again. The friends will probably leave in a few hours so then we get to decide what we will do all night. Probably nothing again! Maybe pizza & a movie, the norm!

No comments: