November 8, 2007

Ya get what you ask for...

I really didn't want to bump my scary guy from top of page... but just for you...

OK, nothing to say, hence the no post lately. Although I did have some white chicken chili tonight, courtesy of Sarah! It smelled so good all day, it took restraint to hold back from an early dinner (really really really early). Good stuff, I added a bit of hot sauce for spice, cheese and tortilla chips, but still good! (Thanks Sarah!!!!!)

So, there ya have it! Like I said... nothing to say! Life is quite boring this week... busy busy busy with babysitting!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Yes! Ask and you shall receive! Haha Glad you enjoyed the chili- I forgot to mention that we ate it with cheese and chips as well. :-) I may make our batch this weekend. See you tomorrow.