November 6, 2007

Random thoughts...



Isn't he cute????

So, I was thinking today (and no this has nothing to do with that incredibly random picture above, nothing really will have to do with that, I just needed to share) about how the devil wants us to see/hear things and how we sometimes hear or see (or even feel, with our hearts) something that isn't there. Our minds twist things, with satans help, things that don't exist or aren't there. Causting ourselves much pain, or others, so therefore, the devil wins again. We/I need to thouroughly evaluate things/sitiuations, words better so that I can better diferentiate what is actual and what is from the devil himself.

Yeah, this isn't some deep thought, just something that I was thinking about. And let me tell you that Gods presence has been pretty intense for me lately, so there are plenty more of these random thoughts floating around in my head that I'm sure I will get around to sharing more of later! Between church & BSF I've been bombarded with intense thoughts lately.

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

I'm doubled over in laughter at that picture! Is that from class? It could relate to your post after all, because now I think I will picture that guy when I think of what Satan looks like!!! I can ditto what you said- isn't it great in a way though that we do get bombarded and hear God telling us exactly what we should do? If we were ignorant of this, we would miss out on the truth, don't you think? Even though we are so convicted and know we need to change some things as hard as it is, isn't God's grace wonderful? It isn't going to happen overnight, yet God knows your heart even though others don't. Can't help but light up and smile huge when I think about it! :-) (or is it your crazy picture making me do that? Haha)

S Huiz said...

new post please :-)

Nina_VK said...

LOL, Love tha/t picture and what you said!!!!
i feel like I should come up with something about my "legs" picture now. LOL