November 19, 2007

Dreams do come true,just not always how we want...

Have you ever just dreamed of staying in bed all day, no kids bugging ya, nothing to do, just in bed all day long? Well, I do sometimes, but this isn't what I wanted. I have a very mild form of the flu today and can hardly walk. The only symptom I really have is a very very achy body, that and occasionally a very sharp pain in my stomach. So, the kids went to Mary's for the day (thanks) and after cancelling all the plans we had for today I went to bed and really haven't moved with the exception of taking a shower and trying to eat some crackers! Hopefully I'm better by tomorow though, we have plans to do some fun stuff with the kids and I need to get to Target and get some tennis shoes for E and JoAnn's to get a few things.

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

OH NO! I thought it was odd that I hadn't heard hide nor hair from you. I am soooooo sorry you are sick. I can take your kids tomorrow after lunch if you still aren't feeling well. I'll call you tomorrow and check on you. I almost just called you now and am glad I didn't since you aren't feeling well- I emailed you instead. Ignore the email- I can get with you when you are feeling better. Get well soon!

S Huiz said...

still can't email, so I thought I'd contact you this way- most likely won't get by your house tonight- Ryan is running late from work, so I will run by after work tomorrow (noon). If you aren't home, just leave the bag in the back again. I'll try to burn the CD at work if I can get into my email there. Talk later.