November 2, 2007

Hello Again...

Besides picture/layout posts it's been a while! I'm having a little free time tonight (Lucky me)! Matt took the boys to the football game and Bailey is at a friends house! Peace and quiet!!!!!! Did I mention peace? I'm doing absolutely NOTHING! Matt is normally great about me getting alone time, GREAT, but since his hand has been "broken" he can't do really anything so it hasn't been possible, today though he got a hard cast put on and says it feels so much better and gives him much more freedom and ability to do things (although he isn't ready to change a dirty diaper yet...wonder how long that will last????)

He is winning BIG points this weekend, not only am I home alone right now but tomorow night we have reservations for dinner here! He has been refusing to go ever since I heard about it, but I caught him in a moment of weakness and now we have plans!!!! I'm so excited. He even is going to take me to the mall afterward to use a coupon I have!!!!! Hmmmmmm... now I'm thinking about this and I wonder what he did wrong????? (Just kidding, I know he just loves me!)

And another layout... and no I didn't scrap all of these in one day I just have had them sitting just waiting to be uploaded... and now most of them are! This one isn't yet though!

Yup... Elliot is an official walker now! He still falls and he still crawls sometimes, but he walks more often than crawls and he is just SOOO darn cute with his stiff little knees!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

You are NEVER going to believe where we just got home from... $115 dollars later... The Melting Pot! We went tonight and boy was it delicious. We are so full that we needed to roll home. It was good, but extremely pricey as you can tell. We did get the "Big Night Out" for 2 as they call it. Cheese fondue (I totally recommend the Spinach Artichoke cheese), your choice of salad (the Athenian was delicious!!!), the entree which included filet mignon, shrimp, pork, sirloin, 2 kinds of pasta, chicken, and a boat full of vegetables, and the amazing chocolate fondue (we got the original- milk chocolate and peanut butter). We stink to high heaven from the broth we cooked our food in (we chose the Coq Au Vin). I hope you guys enjoy your night out- so worth it. You better be going early if you think you will hit the mall afterwards- our reservations were at 6:45 and we didn't get done until 9:30. Well worth the money for the experience alone. Anyway, enough about my night... sounds like you are having a GREAT one- ahhhhh peace and quiet with no kids- heavenly! Loved your LO's too from this post and the previous one. Have a good rest of your weekend.