November 14, 2007

Lotsa Layouts...

So, it's been a while since I posted layouts... or I just have done to many layouts and it hasn't been that long, there are just a lot to share!

Not much going on in life here... not much to share! The kids have one more day of school til they have what I will call "Thanksgiving Break". A full week and one day off of school... how fun is that????? I'll let you know how fun that is after next week! I've been on the search for the famous Wii, so if you know of one available let me know! Target had 28 of them on Sunday at 8am and they were gone by 9am, Sharon went to Gamestop to check if they had them for me today and she was fifth in line... they had four of them! LOVELY! This is a Christmas gift for Matt, Landon & Bailey, so I will have all bases covered with one gift! Kate is being so kind to bring hers over this weekend so we can make sure that it is what we want... I want to make sure that Bailey is going to enjoy it! I don't want to get her a gift that she won't play with! OK, I'll let you peek at the layouts now... all credits can be seen in my galleries (links on the right).










2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the LO post - there were some that I had seen and a few I had not - they are ALL fabulous!!! Good luck finding a Wii - have no tips for ya - sorry!

S Huiz said...

Ooooh- love looking at your LO's. Getting more convincing each day for me.... Your pictures look so different in a LO. I love the fairytale one.