November 27, 2007

Tag...Your it...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
I can't remember last night...I have a great memory, just can't remember details like that
2.What were you doing at 0800?
telling my kids for the fiftieth time (yes that's an exageration and I know I've said I hate exagerating before, but I sure felt like I said it that many times) to find thier outdoor gear and get ready to go
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
looking at parade pics
4. What happened to you in 2006?
E was born
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Good night, I love you
6. How many beverages did you have today?
1 coffe, 2 1/2 diet cherry cokes
7. What color is your hairbrush?
green
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
pics at Walgreens (3.5x3.5)
9. Where were you last night?
BSF after disapointing my daughter and telling her that the parade was earlier than it really was so we ended up not being able to go
10. What color is your front door?
green
11. Where do you keep your change?
on my dresser, in my purse, in my jeep, in my pants pocket, in my coat pocket, anywhere and everywhere, just hopefully not in E's mouth!
12.What’s the weather like today?
See parade post... BRRRRRRRRRRRR
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Hands down - House of Flavors Tiramisu (Oh, I need to go to Ludington)
14. What excites you?
taking a picture that I love and when my kids are in good moods...
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Absolutely NOT
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Unfortunately yes
17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends... takes a while for me to open up, but in the right situation I can go on and on and on
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I would think so...
20. Do you make up your own words?
Not on purpose
21. Are you a jealous person?
For sure, what a terrible quality
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Amy
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kim
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Sarah
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Text messages are a waste of time... much to much work for me, much easier to just call
26. Do you chew on your straw?
no, but I chew my nails... another terrible quality
27. Do you have curly hair?
not really, although it get's curlier with each lovely child I have, just the back though, not the sides... (hey, another lovely quality)
28. Where’s the next place you’re going?
bed
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Hmmmmmm... the employees at Walmart I'm sure
30. What was the last thing you ate?
see prevoius post for these incredible recipes
31. Will you get married in the future?
Not planning on it...happily married for life!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Enchanted
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
uh... yeah! Duh!!!!
34. Did you cry today?
Suprisingly no, I'm a cryer!
35. Why did you answer and post this?
Well, funny I was just thinking about doing another random things post (did one a LONG time ago), but then I saw this on three different blogs... so did this instead!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

You did tear up last night at my story, remember????? :-) And I'm sure you laughed at some point??? Maybe at the thought of us dragging extension cords down 8th Street??? And you ALMOST cried with your driving incident! :-) Haha Too bad I do remember things like that! :-)