May 15, 2007

What I did with Mod Podge...

Remember a while back when I said I was going to get some ModPodge for a project I was working on...well here it is.




It's a photo album made on cd's. I made one for Matt's mom and my step-mom for mothers day. It was a lot of work, but I think they turned out nice. My only problem was the pages tended to stick together even when I let the modpodge dry for a while. Templates for the photoalbum are by Janet Phillips (can be found here). I used products from Jen Wilson, Anne DeYoung, Gina Miller, Amy Wolff and I'm sure there are more, if I forgot someone you see something from, let me know!




Also, just a few layouts to share, I completed this one this afternoon from when we went to the Tulip Time fireworks (credits can be seen here


This one is from when we went to take pics with the tulips... (credits here)



And this one is one I finished yesterday, but the pic is from a while back! (Credits here)


And tonight Bailey was supposed to have a t-ball game with pictures beforehand, so we rushed around and ate an early dinner, got ready to go, got to the field and it started raining. Lovely. They continued on with pictures, but lucky for us the game was cancelled. I did get a pic of the team though...

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

So many comments- 1st- you are WAY talented!!! I am very impressed by your CD photo albums- great idea!!!2nd- BEAUTIFUL layouts! I love the big red polka dot bow on the tulip one! And 3rd- Bailey's coach is my next door neighbor (Jennifer Agar)! Small world once again!

Nina_VK said...

Girl, you amaze with all that you get done!! I am lucky if I get one LO done once every 2 weeks!! LOL
and they are so cool!! WOW!! great work!!

I forgot where I've seen an album like that, it must have been at twopeas. Anyway, your album turned out AWESOME!!

Amanda said...

OK - now you have just CONVINCED me that I need Janet's CD album!!! I have been wanting to do one - just cannot get myself to do it! I have been saving up CD's though - LOL! The LO's are again phenomenal!!!

bethmaat said...

great job on the cd's and layout......awesome girl

and i have to laugh cuz we had the same thing with dylan's t-ball. we ran around trying to eat dinner early and while we were doing that i was drying dylan's shirt for the game. then about 5 min before we were gonna leave.....it started pouring. we totally fogot about pics, but im not to worry about that......i think i can cover that all by myself lol.

have a good day