May 16, 2007

Let's go "vintage"

OK, so I was inspired to think of the past today (by a fellow blogger)... and these are a few things I remembered...(and one I was reminded of...)

(Watching this right now in fact..., and isn't Paul soooo cute???)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OK, and someone, please tell me you remember this game...I used to LOVE this game...anyone else????? (Seriously thinking of buying it, although not sure where I could ever find it...e-bay?)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, the kids and I discovered Smurfs were on the Boomerang channel at 5:30pm...I watched it for a bit with them, and truly there was so much on there that I don't remember ever seeing...

And..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI had a bunch of these disgusting things...
So, now it's your turn, what wild crazy funny vintage thing do you remember???? Seriously I want to know, it makes me laugh to see this stuff again!

2 comments:

Nina_VK said...

LOL...so funny!! I LOVED the smurfs!! I use to watch that, and then right after was he-man and she-ra...ROFL
I LOVED Wonder Years!! That was a great show!!
Remember Fat ALbert and Fraggle Rock? I LOVED Those too!! :)

OK, too fun!! I have one other toy I could not live without...The Pogp Ball!! :) We use to bring them to school and take them out side and have jumping contest.
OK, speaking of contests, remember having handstand contest at school...LOL
OK, I'll stop now.....:)

Amanda said...

great memories, although I so do not remember or have not heard of Tuba Ruba game?! Looks fun!

I would say my favorite childhood thing was just the barbies - we played barbies all the time.