May 30, 2007

No Title!

The only thing exciting that happened today was this...


I did it myself! Matt is so not going to be happy with me, but oh well! He absolutely despises the mo(faux)hawk! I thought it would be cute to try, all I had to do was trim the sides and back with the clippers, I left the top long! I'm sure it's not perfect and it actually needs some thinning on top, but I don't know how to do that, so thick it will stay! I like it and Landon likes it, so that's all that matters, Matt will just get used to it!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hold the girls off - that boy is CUTE! Love the faux hawk - Matt will get used to it - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait 'til Elliot gets one too. HAHA Anyways didn't think you would deep down but am very impressed. Will send Eli over next time he wants to try something different. Glad landon likes it. It's summer break in two days, it'll be fabulous and think how cute all his summer pics will look. It could be worse, a faux hawk or my Danny with half a eyebrow!! Not Even Close!

S Huiz said...

Cute hair! Isn't it fun to cut hair? Ever since we got a pair of clippers, I have had a blast shaving heads! :-) We hit the pool yesterday for the first time- I'll call you the next time we are heading there. Chilly water, but a great time on a 87 degree day.

Nina_VK said...

Totally agree with Manda!! He is so cute and I love the faux hawk!!!

Anonymous said...

Maddie saw it at the game last night and said 'Mom, look- Landon has a mo-hog' I about fell over laughing.