May 3, 2007

Just checkin' in...

Normally I post every day, and since I didn't yesterday, I thought I should at least check in today...I have some pics to share!

Yesterday the kids and I jumped on the tramp again, what an insane workout, seriously, I can't explain, you just have to try it! So, we took some pics...even one of me, don't look to close though!
Today I took the kids out of school for the morning for no other reason than I wanted to go get thier pictures taken (and really, I took them myself), they enjoyed it and we got to take our time getting ready this morning which was kinda nice! My kids have always been pretty easy going when it's time to take pics, they sit how I want, smile when I want and just all in all are really easy going... enter baby! I forgot how hard it can be to get a decent pic with a baby involved! I didn't do to bad, but not exactly what I wanted for sure!




Fun stuff this weekend... fireworks tomorow night to kick off tulip time, we are taking both kids and they are each bringing a friend, lucky for us Julie is taking Elliot so we don't have to deal with him all night, and we are taking Avery with us, her and Bailey will have fun! Then on Saturday Landon has early practice again and Bailey has practice in the afternoon again and again, like last Saturday, Landon has a birthday party. I'm also doing a garage sale tomorow at my parents house (call me crazy, but with all the decluttering I'm having another one in a few weeks, I KNOW I will have lot's more stuff then), anyway, I'm hoping to make some money for shopping or a trip to Chicago or both... or a new house!

Wishing you a happy weekend, I may be back, but who knows with a busy weekend like we always have!

Oooooo, and if you digiscrap, make sure to check out the Lilypad this weekend, new site design, and some great new stuff! Don't want to miss that!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Have fun at the fireworks. I had forgotten about them and our kids are going to be away so I was actually sad not to have them tonight. Fireworks aren't quite the same without the amazement on the kids' faces! Enjoy your busy weekend. The pics of the kids are adorable- perfect tulips in the background.