May 8, 2007

Quickly...

The little guy is waking up as I type this so it has to be fast... but I have a few cute pics to share... I'll try and post more tonight!
Elliot had a sucker this afternoon (after turkey, cheese and crackers which remain on his face in these pics)
Then he dropped it and picked up the wrong end!
So after all that fun, we definately had to take a bath, and with Matt working in the bathroom so much, we've started doing baths in the kitchen sink (after some bleach and followed by more bleach)...he LOVES LOVES LOVES to splash!
Isn't he the CUTEST?


And a quick little video of my guy in the tub...so much for a quick post! I did get him up, he is just sitting in his excersaucer playing... I have to say that the past few days have been great with him, I haven't gotten to frustrated with him and am just having fun with him! (YEAH, praise the LORD for answered prayers!)

Were off to have dinner with some friends that we don't see to often, Marios pizza, good friends, great weather, what more could we want on a Tuesday night??? Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Elliot is adorable as are ALL your kids! Love the bath pictures. Heading to the parade tomorrow???