May 23, 2007

80 degrees and lovin' it!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! Sunny and warm, finally (although that could change again this weekend...gotta love Michigan). I tried to lay out for a bit and get a little sun on these white legs of mine (aren't you lucky, no pics of that!) So, yeah, that worked for like 10 minutes, then Elliot decided to wake up way early from his nap, so I tried taking him outside with me, tried putting a hat on his little head, tried being the key word, I tried about 15 times and finally gave up! :) And you can see in the following picture what we did next to stay cool... our own little "pool"...

This lasted about another 10 minutes and then he decided he was tired again and needed another nap..., but that time I was over being outside, so, no sun for me...

Here is Landon's baseball team picture...

And I scrapped one of the pictures already last night...

Credits can be seen... here! I used these new papers by Amy Wolff...Just Plain Wonky, check them out! And, while you are there, check out the gallery at the LilyPad, there is so much great stuff to be seen and ideas to be had!

Today I'm babysitting so were a little busier, but it will be a fun day for the kids none the less...as long as Bailey cheers up! The baby's are sleeping right now and the girls are playing Polly's so I had a quick break...and here I am, should be cleaning more...ok, off to clean!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

Great idea for a pool for Elliot! I'll have to try that one with Sadie if I don't want to haul out the big one. Enjoy today's sunshine as well- hopefully it is here to stay. :-)

Amanda said...

Great LO Lynette! Sounds like you had a decent day even with a divided nap!