April 26, 2008

Ughhhh...

How can it go from 80 degrees and then twelve hours later be 40 degrees... and why does that have to happen during baseball season? Landon's game was at 2 today, which iwas much better than 9am or even 12pm I imagine, but it was still cold and windy and miserable. The dirt was blowing in our faces every few minutes, I need to brush my teeth and wash my face really good to get it all out! Despite how miserable we (the parents) all were, Landon's team was loving it! They won 13-0. Landon pitched 2 innings and did pretty well, he just needs to make sure he's throwing them hard! I'll post pictures later!

I've been feeling yuck lately! The kids are driving me crazy today! This morning I was looking for Landon's team shirt in his room and found some of Bailey's clothes in her garbage can, after some "discussion" I found out that she threw them away b/c she wanted to be done cleaning her room faster. So, that was at about 8:30 this morning and it's just not getting better. I hate when a day starts off with me being a terrible mom and my kids not helping that situation! It has put me in a terrible mood all day, constantly near tears and just plain old miserable! YUCK! Trying to think positive thoughts right now (my kids are healthy and safe, we have food to eat, a house to live in, cars to drive, friends and family that care for us... you know the drill), but sometimes it's just not possible, this is one of those moments!

3 comments:

Beck said...

I SO feel you! I was near tears multiple times this morning as I tried my best to calm the crying baby while Derek tried his best to calm/ discipline the tantrum-ing toddler (and you KNOW the idiot cat chose that moment to meow at me... he has no idea how close he is to being listed on craigslist...) Here's my advice: go on a date as soon as you can! 3.5 hours away with your love = sanity and patience for DAYS! I'm pulling for you.

p.s. That game sounds brutal... way to go, mom! :)

S Huiz said...

Yay that Landon pitched so well and that they won! I hope Cobe's team has as much success! If you aren't covered with glass, you're covered with dirt,huh?

Hope today is better for you with your kids- is E's cold any better?

Freriks Family said...

We've all been there, sister. Tomorrow is another day, you can start fresh. Hope the rest of the day went better.