April 28, 2008

SOMEONE IS PLAYING A TRICK ON ME...

Really, they must be... so tomorow we were supposed to go to St Joe to close on the house... (my grandpas), but while I was at school over lunch time I got a phone call that that isn't going to happen. The buyer took out a loan between pre approval and closing that is preventing his financing from goign through now. I remember when we bought our first house... our lender specifically said... DO NOT TAKE OUT ANY LOANS, OPEN ANY CREDIT CARDS, BUY ANYTHING ON CREDIT ETC, his lender must not have told him that! So, if no one can lend him money to pay back the loan that he took out and he can't come up with any other financing options, we have a MAJOR problem on our hands and we will be stuck with the house for at least another month. If all goes well though he will come up with alternate financing and we can close next week. Let's ALL pray for the second option, because I'm ready to be DONE with it ALL!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my word - what a hassle! Hope it all pans out well.

S Huiz said...

Oh no!!!! Not at this stage in the game!!!! Seemed like a done deal! Well at least you have them really wanting the house going for you- I'm sure they are scrambling to get financing.

Beck said...

I can't believe it... what a bite! hopefully alternate financing comes through... please keep us updated!