April 29, 2008

Tagged... and an update...

I "think" we are closing on the house on Friday. It's still tenative, but I'm crossing my fingers!

And, I was tagged by Sarah
I had this all filled out in a serious tone, but it got WAY TO SERIOUS, so I went and lightened it up... A LOT, maybe to much!

I am: sitting on the couch
I know: that my house is a mess
I want: to have a clean house
I wish: my house would clean itself
I hate: mayo
I miss: my pool
I fear: never having a pool
I feel: tired
I hear: the t.v.
I smell: seafood from dinner
I crave: chocolate... ALWAYS
I search: for my cell phone when I feel like it
I regret: buying THIS house
I love: chocolate
I ache: b/c of stress
I care: what people think of me
I always: brush my teeth first thing in the morning
I am not: swimming right now
I believe: that Jesus died on the cross so my sins could be forgiven
I dance: NEVER
I sing: when I'm alone or with my kids only!
I cry: a LOT
I fight: with telemarketers when they won't leave me alone
I write: on my blog, emails, thank you letters for the wonderful donations I have received for my trip to Africa and notes to teachers
I win: ummmmmmmmmmmmm, never!
I lose: my cell phone all the time, it takes me a while to get motivated to find it, so normally the thing is dead and impossible to find until I move furniture and stuff. Doesn't help that the one year old thinks it's a toy
I never: drive or ride w/o my seatbelt
I confuse: words all the time
I am scared: of fires and bats
I need: oh boy... we'll go with chocolate
I am happy about: closing on my grandpas house
I hope: we close on my grandpas house this week yet
I am tagging: Ange, Gabbie, Becky, Kate & Sarah (see links on the right)

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Punchy, aren't we? HAHAHAHA I am glad you lightened up- you made me laugh a LOT before I head off to bed!