April 9, 2008

Chi-Town Pics...

But first... I clipped the end off of E's pipe today, b/c I've heard that that works to break the habit... so far no change though, he needs it just as much as before, hopefully that wears off though... wish us luck!

There are a TON and I'm not even done downloading them all yet!

At the aquarium.


Matt & E at the hotel.
For some reason E loved the tub at the hotel.
E eating butter (b/c we didn't have food to eat) at the cheesecake factory.

Bailey & Marisol post hair style.
Driving a semi at ESPN.
All worn out...
Playing in the fun mirrors on Navy pier... did you know I was sooooo tall??? And all legs too... HA!


On the ferris wheel.
Playing in the water at the children's museum...


This was after our trip to the museum/navy pier... he was exausted and got out of the elevator and plopped down in the hallway, ready to fall asleep...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!

S Huiz said...

Great pictures! Love your long-legged one! I'm envious! :-) Good luck with the pipe thing- let me know how it goes- I need to do the same! That pic of E eating butter cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. You're kids looked like they enjoyed most every minute. I love the Navy Pier ferris wheel. And I love your long legs. LOL