April 3, 2008

Still laughing

I stil llaugh at the previous post... sorry!

We put our house up for sale/rent on Wednesday and we've now had 9 inquiries about the rent (some also may be interested in buy). One girl actually came and knocked on the door this morning, I wasn't expecting that! Not sure what we will end up doing, we didn't think it through all that much before putting the sign out, didn't think there would be this much action on it!


So this weekend we are packing packing packing, at least packing everything into a storage unit. It will be nice to de-clutter though and get this house show ready! We have a LOT of work to do to get there though, LOTS!!!!

The kids start spring break today, Bailey has a friend spending the night tonight and then maybe Landon tomorow.

I just took Elliot and Brecken to the park this afternoon, what fun! The boys are at such a fun age, and if E weren't such a bully they would probably even play well together, not that they didn't, E is just SOOO mean sometimes. He is bossy and possesive, I guess you could say he is one! Anyway, last year E needed lot's of help at the park getting down the slide and up the slide and to the slide etc. Not now though, I sat on the sidewalk and watched the boys go in circles, up the steps, through the tunnel, up more steps, down the slide and back around! So fun! I'm thinking we will spend lots of time at the park this year!

Yesterdays weather was the best (and today to), I could literally feel my mood change, we played outside, we played football, jumped on the trampoline, walked... ahhhh, it was the BEST!

OK, this is everywhere and maybe I'll be back later when I can make more sense, but for now enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally hear ya on the weather! Definitely helps the mood. Love the park & the beach & maybe the pool, too.

Nina_VK said...

I hear ya about the park thing. We went to the park yesterday too, and it was SO NICE just to let the girls go and play.

Good luck on the house thing!! That is amazing how many calls/visits you're getting! Very cool!

S Huiz said...

Glad you enjoyed your day- and E is NOT mean- what's his is his- can't you understand that mom????? :-)

Jennifer said...

I love being outside now too! It totally changes the mood and makes me so happier! I definitely think I would do better in a warmer climate, but I do like fall and spring. It's just that messy season in between the two that I despise!